Saturday, 26 April 2014

Update of the proposed dwelling

There was an update on our plans a couple of months ago. After our BAL was reduced to 19 (from 40) we got the chance to apply through CDC, so our plans were changed accordingly.
That was very positive for us, after these changes we realised a mistake done by WH. At the beginning of the process WH reduced the length of our house by 30cm to comply with the APZ in the front of the house (that was really frustrating for us), however it wasn't necessary. After the changes done to apply to CDC, we realised they have added eaves to the balcony... I guess it was a bad copy paste.. 
Anyway, that was modified and now our house has the same dimensions than the brochure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment